
After I pick Ellie up from preschool, I always ask what they had for snack. Well, today she said, "We just had crackers and white cheese, but it wasn't Parmigiano, so I only ate crackers." We have known for a while now that she is a cheese snob. She LOVES fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano, by the spoonfuls if grated, or by the slice on crackers. I know it's going to cost us a little more to buy once we move back to the states...

All I know is that we'll never go back to this!





4 comments:
you are so funny. you know what, I don't like fresh parmasean. I know that is weird, but I like Kraft much better.
I brought back a hunk of parmasean for my family to enjoy and we've grated it on everything. We love it! I think I'll have a hard time going back to kraft too.
I miss the cheese too!! Troy was just down last week and brought me back some Asiago, Taylor wanted to know how aged it was, she prefers the fresh...we have a snob too!!
ooohhhh. I'm with ellie. lol
Post a Comment