

After candy "hunting", the girls had their faces painted. They both wanted to be bunnies. They both look a little sinister to me...

Next we headed over to the movie theater to see Horton Hears a Who, a lot of us from the branch were there. Here's a few of us...

After the movie we went home to dye eggs. If I were an organized person, we would have done that in the morning, but since I hadn't bought the eggs yet, it didn't happen until the evening. Sydney looks a little scary in this picture!

Noah, Sydney and Ellie still have fun with dying the eggs, Cooper was too cool to do more than walk over to the table, plop one egg into each of the colors, fish them out, and walk away.



We had a great "day before Easter!" It was filled with lots of fun and good friends. This has gotten a little long, I will post Easter Sunday a little later.





1 comment:
This was a great day. I am glad we were able to spend some of it with you because I know next year, Haylee will be saying, remember last year when we did this with the Ghiz's as we will be at our new duty station with no friends yet and you guys will be loving life in Utah
Post a Comment