Saturday, January 26, 2008

The reason my blog has been neglected...

So, in the last few weeks Dana and I have been trying to get as many crafty things done as possible to sell at a VCC (Vicenza Community Club) luncheon this month. Every spare moment has been spent making cards, or using Mod Podge to "alter" and embellish many things. Katie gave us the ideas for the journals, and we looked around for other ideas. Since I totally forgot to take pictures of the items before we got started selling (which I could just kick myself for) I don't have pictures of everything, just some of it. I thought I would share some of our creativity. We had a lot of fun making it all, but I think we both got sick of using Mod Podge!! By the way, we did pretty well, we were both pleased and hope to do it again in a couple of months.


This is one of my favorite journals.


I love this lunchbox, Sydney keeps begging me for it.



These are cute little purses, the girls want these also...

I have more pictures, but they are on Dana's camera, I will post them when she sends them to me.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

that journal is really nice, i didn't see that one. the lunchbox and purses turned out so nice!

Peg and Her Story said...

these turned out SOOooo good, Becky! Can't wait to see them in person

NATTRESS FAMILY NEWS said...

Really great stuff!!