Friday, January 11, 2008

La Befana


The night before the Epiphany, La Befana visits and leaves prizes for all of the little Italian children. We went out to dinner that night with friends, and La Befana visited the children at the resturant. Being that she is a witch, she was a little scary looking, Ellie probably would have freaked out if she had been there.



Here is a picture of the candy coal and nuts La Befana left at our table.


Did I say I was going to miss the pizza in Italy? This one looks interesting! I believe on this pizza there is... pepperoni, mushrooms, prosciutto, french fries and hot dogs, yum-o!(Thanks Lexie and Nancy for the pictures!)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

let me know when you're going out to eat again and want company. I'm game.

Lexi said...

This is nice. I think it is funny that all three of us posted about this, but we all had very different posts. I love blogging!