We woke up to a few inches of snow yesterday morning! I know it's not much to you Utahns, but we will take what we can get. Last year we didn't get one single snowflake, so the kids are excited to get a few inches here and there! Noah built a little snow friend, who melted today in the rain. Hopefully we have more snow coming this winter!
10 years ago





7 comments:
We made a couple of those too...we were also sad to see them melt away so soon!!
You have had more snow than us, I thought we would be snowed in up here for sure by now. I'll bet the kids had a great time!
this is an adorable snowman! Haylee tried building one but her hands got to cold.
I think this is a great idea! I have been considering the same thing, most of my days are filled with reading blogs! Love the snow man! We have not had much snow here either but we are very glad! I will keep checking back! Laurie
OMG!!! It's great to hear from you! Your snowman has a genuine Ghiz family look to him! hee hee. That was nice of Mother Nature to bring on the snow before you left! Take care and enjoy the moments before the big move.
Miss ya,
Kim
ps- i figured out the background thing, if you want me to come over sometime, I can show you!
Cute snowman! I'm excited about your blog!
Post a Comment