this is really cute. I am glad you figured it out because that is how you do it everytime now lol. Dave loves the song that you put on it
yay! I love it! That is a cute pic of Jaron too! Can't wait to see more slide shows!
Okay, that was AMAZING!!!! You gotta tell me how to do that!!! I mean it, are you e-mailing me instructions yet? I'm waiting!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
this is really cute. I am glad you figured it out because that is how you do it everytime now lol. Dave loves the song that you put on it
yay! I love it! That is a cute pic of Jaron too! Can't wait to see more slide shows!
Okay, that was AMAZING!!!! You gotta tell me how to do that!!! I mean it, are you e-mailing me instructions yet? I'm waiting!!
Post a Comment