
Today we ran a 5K on post, we had a great time. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day and many of our branch friends joined us. Some of us ran, some of us walked and some of us "strolled" but we all finished!! We all recieved t-shirts, and chocolate at the end. They do one each month, we are going to try to do each one until we leave.





5 comments:
this is an amazing picture... and I love that in the background I can see charlie and trent too lol, I might steal this for my blog when I get around to it.
that is a great picture!!
I agree, I love the picture, and I'm kind of jealous that my family isn't running 5k's together!
Becky, I am sooo happy to see you and your fam on here! I can't belive that we've been gone for so long! almost a year and a half since we left Italy! What cute stuff from the VCC. I hope you do that stuff here, cause I want some! Please give Matt and the kids big hugs and kisses. We miss our friends. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I've not made many friends since returning. Why is it soo hard? We found an awesome place called Pizzaria seven twelve and it has real Italian Pizza. Michael and I ate the whole thing in a minute! so good, we'll take you guys when you return, although you probably won't be craving Italian Pizza at that point! Anyway, you guys are awesome and I look forward to seeing more of you! ciao!
I am so glad you guys are doing this! How fun!~Laurie
Post a Comment