Thursday, May 1, 2008

One last trip to Switzerland

Twelve of us in the branch were able to make the trip to the temple in Bern. The Davis family in our branch were sealed in the temple, it was an awesome trip!! I have to hand it to the temple staff, they were ready for people speaking many different languages. It was a wonderful experience.


This is the Davis family with the beautiful Swiss temple behind them.


We went home by way of Interlaken. It was nice to see that gorgeous area one last time. Here are the Openshaws, missionaries in our branch.

This picture is so washed out, doesn't even do the real thing justice!!

2 comments:

Peg and Her Story said...

wish we could've been there, it looks so beautiful!

Lexi said...

I am sad I missed out :( But I am glad so many of us got to go to support Chad and Terrilee