10 years ago
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Overload
I posted a bunch all a once, I'm using internet at home on borrowed time. It was supposed to be turned off yesterday, but for some reason, we still have it today. Our landline has been turned off, but our internet remains, so I took advantage of having it this morning to post some recent fun. Our computer will go to Utah tomorrow with our first shipment of things, so I will have to be using Matt's computer at work or the computers at the library. We are counting down the days and getting very excited to make our way to Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
We are so excited that we get the Ghiz family! WHoo-hoo for Utah!
Those were great pictures! I now know some more places I need to visit. I can't believe you're leaving.
I mentioned to my kids earlier this week that I thought the Bird family was coming back to Italy soon.... and Christian shot back with "Oh good, I can't wait to see them, I miss Grace, Sydney, and Ellie :( I hope you guys are doing good! We miss you!
Post a Comment