Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Treats

The girls made cute Valentines for their classes, they did almost all of the work themselves, they turned out cute.




I had fun making gifts for each of the teachers, thanks to some help from the Target dollar spot. And then there's the chocoloate dipped strawberries, who doesn't love those? Okay, maybe my sister, she doesn't like strawberries.



So have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Let me know in your comment what your Valentine's Day plans are...

4 comments:

Janan said...

Dinner and a flick, ofcourse! And tickets to the next 3 plays at Hale Center Theater. Shhh! Don't tell Michael.

Lexi said...

oh those were so cute! We filled out some for cousins since the kids aren't in school this year. But not near as cute as yours

Nancy said...

Everything you create is so cute!! Jealous of the Target Dollar Spot.

Peg and Her Story said...

cute, Becky..all my craftiness is on the backburner now that I have a newborn around the house, I'm jealous!