Monday, February 9, 2009

Back to Blogging

My good friend Janan and her family came over the other night, and she helped me change my blog background and such. I have been wanting to change things, but couldn't remember how. The last time I changed anything was when Lexi did it for me many months ago. So with the new look (and knowledge) I will be motivated to keep up on my blogging. I even added music, can you believe it? I'm starting to scare myself.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't wait to hear from you guys again! I've missed you so much!

Janan said...

Happy to help, and love the music. We are so glad we get to see you guys. We love you!

Lexi said...

how fun! it is easier with cutest blog now that they added the widget... unlike using the code like we had to do lol